The premier conference and meeting facility in Cleveland, the InterContinental Hotel Cleveland boasts truly exceptional amenities and gracious hospitality that have made InterContinental legendary. Featuring some of the most elaborate and technologically advanced conference facilities in the Midwest, the InterContinental Hotel Cleveland adds grace and style to international conferencing, creating an optimal environment for meetings and seminars.
The Conference Center's 35,000 square feet of meeting and event space comprises a 500-seat state-of-the-art Amphitheater, divisible into two halves and with state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications facilities, an 8800-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can seat up to 700 guests, and eight generous meeting rooms that will elegantly accommodate all your meeting needs.
In addition, the InterContinental Hotel Cleveland offers two restaurants, including the award-winning Table 45, and a lounge, 24-hour Room Service, an Exercise Center and a full-service Business Center.
The flexibility of our space makes it perfect for large fund-raisers and weddings, or smaller corporate events and meetings. Make your event unforgettable and host it at InterContinental Hotel Cleveland.
- 35,000 square feet of event space with single-floor convenience
- State-of-the-art audio-visual and teleconferencing capabilities
- Fully equipped 24-hour Business Center
- Spacious breakout and pre-function areas
- Fine art collection on display throughout public areas
- 295 guest rooms and 27 suites
- Club InterContinental floor with private lounge
- A lounge and award-winning "Table 45" restaurant and bar, overseen by celebrated chef Zachary Bruell
- 24-hour Exercise Center
The bar has been raised for conference facilities in Cleveland with InterContinental Hotel Center offering 35,000 square feet (3251 square meters) of meeting and event space comprising the elegantly styled Founders Ballroom, a 500-seat state-of-the-art Amphitheater and eight individual function rooms, perfectly suited for concurrent meetings or intimate receptions, with high-tech audio-visual and telecommunications capabilities. Read More